- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are currently recruiting for a number of new Machine/Production Operator opportunities with long established Limerick city based Med Device client who are currently experiencing significant business growth. Positions will be offered on initial 9 month contract with excellent opportunity to extend. Reporting to Production Supervisor, positions will operate on 3 cycle shift basis (24/5) with immediate start, moving to 4 cycle shift (24/7) over the coming months.
Performs manufacturing processes to produce a variety of products in compliance with
cGMP and customer requirements. Documents production and/or quality information.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Makes identifiable and substantial contributions to continuous improvement. Performs all duties consistent with established company guidelines consistent with ISO-9001 and those elements of GMP deemed necessary to support our business (as outlined in the Quality Manual). Actively complies with and endorses Department and Company objectives.
2. Set-up, process and inspect materials for department operations. Operate, set-up and process machinery. Meet production, ISO 9002, ISO 13485, ISO
14001/18001 standards. Maintain safe and clean work areas. (Departments include Mixing, Coating, slitting and Polymerization)
3. Accurately collect, verify and record production and/or quality data. Ensure proper documentation of all processes.
4. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• Minimum of a Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
• Must be flexible and available to work 3 cycle shift (24/5) initially, moving to 4 cycle (24/7) over coming months.
• Must be honest and able to work well with others.
• Must be able to operate machinery and/or process materials.
• Must have dexterity to perform essential job functions which may involve standing, reaching, twisting, walking, bending, crouching, lifting, etc. (See Physical Demands of the Job and Essential Functions forms)
• Must be capable of being on one's feet 80% of a 12 hour day.
• Mathematical, documentation, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent English both verbal and written
• Must be able to follow specifications and procedures.
• Ability to tolerate chemical odours/smells; dust; humidity; loud, noisy and moving machinery
• Must keep customer and company information confidential.
• Must have legible handwriting and basic computer experience for data entry.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.