- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are currently recruiting for new Production Operator opportunities with long established Limerick city based Med Device client who are currently experiencing significant business growth. Positions will be offered on initial 6 month contract with excellent opportunity to extend. Reporting to Production Supervisor, positions will operate on 3 cycle shift basis (Mon-Fri) with immediate start.
Performs manufacturing processes to produce a variety of products in compliance with
cGMP and customer requirements. Documents production and/or quality information.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Makes identifiable and substantial contributions to continuous improvement. Performs all duties consistent with established company guidelines consistent with ISO-9001 and those elements of GMP deemed necessary to support our business (as outlined in the Quality Manual). Actively complies with and endorses Department and Company objectives.
2. Set-up, process and inspect materials for department operations. Operate,
set-up and process machinery. Meet production, ISO 9002, ISO 13485, ISO
14001/18001 standards. Maintain safe and clean work areas. (Departments include
Mixing, Coating, slitting and Polymerization)
3. Accurately collect, verify and record production and/or quality data. Ensure proper
documentation of all processes.
4. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• Minimum of a Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
• Must be flexible and available to work 3 cycle shift (Mon-Fri)
• Must be honest and able to work well with others.
• Must be able to operate machinery and/or process materials.
• Must have dexterity to perform essential job functions which may involve standing, reaching, twisting, walking, bending, crouching, lifting, etc. (See Physical Demands of the Job and Essential Functions forms)
• Must be capable of being on one's feet 80% of a 12 hour day.
• Mathematical, documentation, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent English both verbal and written
• Must be able to follow specifications and procedures.
• Ability to tolerate chemical odours/smells; dust; humidity; loud, noisy and moving machinery
• Must keep customer and company information confidential.
• Must have legible handwriting and basic computer experience for data entry.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.