- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Process Plant Operator- West Cork
Eflexes Recruitment are currently working with a Production Company based in West Cork in the recruitment of a Process Plant Operator. This role will involve working as part of a team of operators in a clean room environment. The role will involve monitoring of various processes and machinery in a fast moving environment. Operative will require excellent attention to detail and multitasking skills.
This role is full time working 3 cycle shift- Monday to Sunday. Complete flexibility is required.
This role will be seasonal working February to October.
• Minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience in Pharmaceutical/ Medical device environment.
• Must be located in the West Cork region
• Must be flexible to do overtime and have a positive can do attitude.
• Must have experience working within a team environment and have excellent communication skills
• Experience working in a fast paced and challenging environment working under SOP’s
• Experience working a 3 cycle shifts a benefit
Attractive base salary with shift allowance available for the successful candidate.
Please Apply Today by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
‘eFlexes are an equal opportunities employer’