- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Production Operator- West Cork SHIFT WORK
Eflexes Recruitment are currently working with a Production Company based in West Cork in the recruitment of a Production Operator. This role will involve working as part of a team of operators in a clean room environment. The role will involve monitoring of various processes and machinery in a fast moving environment. Operative will require excellent attention to detail and multitasking skills.
This role is full time working 3 cycle shift (Days, evenings and nights)- Monday to Sunday. Complete flexibility is required.
This role will be seasonal starting in Summer 2018 to November 2018, with high possibility for renewal annually. During off peak season basic hours of work will be available.
• Ideally 2 years manufacturing experience in Pharmaceutical/ Medical device environment desirable
• Must be located in the West Cork region ( Dunmanway, Bandon, Clonakilty, Inishannon, Roscarbery, Ballineen)
• Must be flexible to do overtime and have a positive can do attitude.
• Must have experience working within a team environment and have excellent communication skills
• Experience working in a fast paced and challenging environment working under SOP’s
• Experience working a 3 cycle shifts a benefit
How to apply:
Attractive base salary with shift allowance available for the successful candidate.
Please Apply Today by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Once you apply your application will be reviewed and placed on a panel for these roles. Start dates will be Summer 2018
‘eFlexes are an equal opportunities employer’