- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an immediate opportunity for Materials/Logistics Co-Ordinator with long established multinational client based in Shannon. Position will be offered on initial 3 month contract with significant opportunity to extend.
• Providing logistic solutions for broad range of projects.
• Planning, Sourcing and Purchasing for pre-loads, Production and Stock orders.
• Liaising with customers to ensure on-time delivery of customer supplied materials.
• Liaising with the Logistic Service Team to ensure materials were processed in line with project priorities.
• Liaising with Logistic Support Teams to ensure smooth handover of material status for product moving between various departments.
• Providing customers with solutions for short-falls in customer supplied materials.
• Obtaining customer approval / sign off for materials exceeding sign off limits and ensuring all sign offs were up to date prior to project completion.
• Liaising with Finance to ensure all projects were invoiced in a timely manner.
• Attending daily meetings with internal departments & customers to provide up-to-date status on Logistics.
• Providing information and creating Logistic reports as required.
• Minimum of 3 years experience working in similar role, ideally in multinational manufacturing environment.
• Background in Supply Chain/Logistics desirable
• Ability to work with and interface effectively across departments at all levels.
• Self motivated, pleasant and outgoing, with the ability to work as part of team or independently.
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Suite of products, including Excel and SAP/Oracle.
• Good interpersonal skills both written and oral.
• Flexible and available support business needs as required.
• Fluent English.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer