- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are currently recruiting for exciting new opportunity of Materials Co-Ordinator with long established Shannon, Co. Clare based multinational client. Position will be offered on permanent/full time contract with very attractive package on offer for the right candidate.
To coordinate the material and information flow in regards provisioning of materials under customer responsibility for particular projects. To be the focal point of contact for material status delivery of customer parts to the local project team and represent the interests of the customer in the respective area.
Description of Duties:
• Monitoring the preload materials, coordinate supply of outstanding parts with suppliers and preparing them for launching the project.
• Managing of closed and open loop component changes in cooperation with Suppliers
• Tracking shipments – forwarding AWB numbers, delivery deadlines (ETA), tracking and updating the supply status of shipments and communicate highlights to Supply, Purchasing, Planning and Production Departments.
• Request defect rectification material on site provisioning responsibility using specific IT system
• In case of 0-Stock coordinate queries to suppliers with Supply, Production or Planning Departments (e.g. interchangeabilities, deferrals, in-house repairs, etc)
• Place AOG purchase orders; Sourcing and purchasing of aircraft related goods
• Report and solve problems with incoming shipments (certification problems, transport loss, damages) with respective involved parties
• Managing the customer’s stock on site, prepare and send customers’ inventory lists if required.
• Set quality gates within his/ her responsibility according to the performance dialogue process.
• Cooperate with all involved in the layover departments – Materials and Logistics, Planning, Production and company representatives.
• Coaching new colleagues and preparing them for working independently.
• Continuously monitoring the quality and internal audit processes
• Contributes to discussions on process improvement opportunities with his / her field of action
• Provides feedback on any material supply improvement opportunities to central material management functions.
• Other duties as assigned by Department leader.
Experience \ Qualification Requirements:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, specifically in supply chain/materials management.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritise tasks.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good computer skills (MS Office), working knowledge of SAP system desirable.
• Be flexible according to workload situation during project phases.
• Be available to travel frequently for long term assignments.
• Ability to generate new ideas and identify potential improvements.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Fluent in English.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.