- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated career focused and ambitious Resource Planner with Shannon based Aviation client. Reporting to Production Manager, position will be offered on an initial 6-month contract, with significant opportunity for extension.
The role will be responsible for alignment of workload forecasts against available resources. This is a pivotal role that would suit a people-person with a strong administrative and customer service background along with good analytical problem solving ability. You will be an extremely organised individual who is able to multi-task and prioritise work within a busy environment. You will have intermediate/advance MS Office skills, especially Excel and excellent communication skills. Demonstrate your ability to work under pressure with multiple projects and large staff volumes. Above all, you must be flexible and enjoy a challenge
• Optimises the distribution of Qualified staff, informing Production Manager of any shortfalls in skill base
• Forecasting demand/supply of headcount and manhours
• Monitor overall headcount and raise concerns regarding shortages/surplus
• Identifying and recommending solutions to deliver the required daily burn rates
• Manage resource planning and manpower requirements compliant with the company & IAA regulatory requirements.
• Provide daily support to management members with queries, reports or issues
• Manage Time and attendance- running reports as required
• Awareness of Technical Training plans ensuring sufficient training days are made available whilst maintaining the required resource capacity.
• Manages the annual leave balance, ensuring year end targets are met while maintaining operational coverage.
• Supports the recruitment process and introduction of new people to the shift and Production organisation
• Adhere to induction programme for both perm and induction staff
• Prepare yearly manpower plan
• Keeps track of all overtime worked and ensure compliance of working hour regulatory requirements
• Excellent communication skills, with an ability to convey the right messages in written and oral form
• Analytical skills
?- Non- EU/EAA nationals require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
?- Knowledge of the Aviation Regulations (EASA and FAA) is desirable
?- Proficient in use of MSOffice applications
?- Detail oriented with exceptional time management and multi-tasking ability
?- Excellent coordinating and organizational skills
?- Must be able to perform well under pressure
? - Ability to work independently and meet aggressive schedules
? - Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills, teambuilding skills, and the ability to persuade others without creating adversarial relationships.
? - Works closely with project team members to resolve problems with assigned projects
? - Fluent in English (written and spoken)
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.