- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Due to continued expansion, our client a wholly owned, long established Irish Company operating in the Paper and Packaging Manufacturing business in North Tipperary is now recruiting an Operations Manager to join their team. This is a new role for the company and reflects their commitment to ongoing business growth to support their new and existing customer base, many of which are large entities and well known brands throughout Ireland.
Position will report directly to Managing Director and will include responsibility for all aspect of the Supply Chain. This role will entail flexibility in all areas including support various shift structures currently in place.
The ideal candidate will come from a high volume manufacturing industry familiar with a busy, noisy working environment. Previous experience in an SME would be beneficial. This is not an office based role; our expectation is that the Operations Manager will spend significant time on the shop floor managing the resources available to them.
• Minimum of 5 years of supervisory / management experience in a manufacturing/production environment
• Ideally have 3rd Level Qualification in Business or equivalent
• Proven ability to consistently achieve business KPI’s
• Very strong people management skills, needs to be an excellent communicator, working with a long term established production team.
• Strong IT Skills, including Microsoft Suite of products.
• Experience in Quality Assurance
• Experienced in Health & Safety
• Documentation and ongoing quality improvements
• Experienced with identifying, managing & delivering key process improvement projects.
• Experience with change management
• Lean Manufacturing experience
• Have previously worked in a hands on role, capable of rolling up the sleeves in terms of housekeeping and overall upkeep of the production floor
• Capable of continuously driving the production team to deliver targets.
• Able to communicate with key customers, re potential issues or complaints
Excellent compensation package for the right candidate.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.