- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Due to continued expansion, our client, a commercial solutions provider, based in Shannon is seeking applications from experienced professionals to lead the operations.
Purpose of the Role:
The Operations Manager is a key role to develop positive relationships with clients, suppliers, and partners to offer excellence and value in all we do.
• Deliver the OPS Strategic plan to support the organisations growth
• Oversee the management of the various functional areas
• Plan/direct the logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, and quality.
• Hold the team accountable to achieve measurable results
• Drive a culture of exceptional customer service throughout the business
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics, imports/exports, or customer.
• Maintain metrics, reports, documentation, customer logs, or training or safety records.
• Direct distribution centre operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
• Engage with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
• Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems
• Monitor import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory/legal requirements.
• Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
• Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
• Implement organizational process or policy changes.
• Analyse data to make informed operational decisions or activities.
• Lead the operational compliance to the various regulations or standards.
• Recommend investment in new or improved technology
• Lead the operational Health & Safety program
Requirements & Competencies
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• 5yrs leadership role in logistics/freight/operations
• Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships
• Experience of Transportation Management System (TMS) technologies and associated integration requirements an advantage.
• Proficient in verbal/written English and Microsoft Office tools.
• Ability to lead/execute projects with strong communication skills
• Flexible and innovative approach to work with meticulous attention to detail
• Interest in learning & developing in a busy supply chain environment
• Excellent IT literacy and knowledge of Excel/ MS PBI/Excel / ERP systems
• Experience in Quality systems an advantage
To organise immediate interview, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.