- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
eFlexes are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Supply Planner for an award-winning multinational based in Shannon, Co. Clare. Reporting directly to the International Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Planner will identify and anticipate market trends to ensure inventory levels are maintained at optimum levels.
This is a full-time permanent position and will start on a remote WFH basis while current restrictions are in place.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying future availability risks and work with relevant internal teams to recover products OOS or with upcoming availability risks.
• Measure performance to plans of the above items and report results to appropriate management.
• Assist and participate in all cycle count and inventory counting programs and practices.
• Ensuring data accuracy within our ERP system for your sites and lines (production dates, WOR completion).
• Production planning for our UK business according to stock holding and forecasts.
• Planning seasonal stock builds, running scenarios, and making informed recommendations.
• Trouble-shooting problems which impact production, communicating any impact on the business to the relevant department.
• Assertively escalate and clearly communicate issues, as well as developing, driving and implementing resolutions.
• Coordinate the Monthly launch and event planning and execution process, pro-actively managing and communicating risks.
• Ensuring clear communication with internal teams, including NPD, marketing, and finance.
• Running/processing of MRP.
• Right size inventory and optimise supply plans, including safety stocks positioning.
• Support process integration with the Demand Planning, Retail Supply Chain and Distribution & Logistics functions.
• Control excess, destructions, and obsolescence inventory.
• Project participation as required.
Ideal candidates will have:
• 3rd level Degree in a relevant discipline and/or APIC’s qualification.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role an experience working within an Integrated Business Planning process.
• Experience in Logility / Planning Edge software tools preferrable.
• Excellent interpersonal / relationship building skills.
• Strong Analytical capability and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management, communication, and organisational skills.
• Advanced and demonstrable Excel skills, including pivot tables, macros, and advanced formulas.
• Previous experience in Sales and Operations planning roles (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Forecasting).
• Ability to transform large volumes of data into decision grade information and communicate it effectively and convincingly.
• Team Player and ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to meet production plan effectively.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Angelina on 086 0205506 to discuss in confidence.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer