- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Eflexes have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to join a vibrant and busy Pharmacy.
Locations: Waterford/ Limerick/ Clare
The main duties of this role will include the following:
• Prepare and dispense prescriptions in a professional manner.
• Prescription control and paperwork.
• Engaging actively with customers and provide a high standard in customer service.
• Dispensary stock management including expiry date checking and ethical ordering.
• Managing stocks and ordering medicines as determined by store requirements.
• Minimum 1 year previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is required.
IPU Pharmacy Technician course/ Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies preferable.
• Be organised and motivated
• Have excellent communication skills
• Works good under pressure
• Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is required.
• Patient focused with empathetic and professional approach
• Strong IT skills would be an advantage
Apply today: forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org