Clinical Physiotherapy Manager - Part-Time (3 days per week)
Our client, HealthcareDirect, is a national provider of clinical services to the Public and Private Sectors. Due to continued expansion, there is now a requirement to recruit a Clinical Physiotherapy Manager to enhance our existing management team. The position comes with an attractive salary, company vehicle, laptop and phone.
The following briefly outlines the responsibilities for the role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing team of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Lead and co-ordinate the physiotherapy team in the day-to-day provision of physiotherapy services to clients within your geographical region
- Management of staff including hiring, induction, performance monitoring, planning clinical schedules, staff appraisals and providing necessary back up and support on a daily basis
- Liaise with the physiotherapy team, other relevant personnel within the company and directly with clients to ensure clinical services continue to be delivered to a very high standard
- Support administrative and reporting duties in a accurate and timely manner
- Staff Training and Development
- Working with the Clinical Director to identify, plan and execute the training necessary to develop the Clinical team to excel in the provision of services
- Create an expectation in the team that each clinician has responsibility for a level of research and self development and articulate what that should be
- Mentoring and supporting from a clinical perspective our less experienced staff
- Create a forum where the clinical team can meet , exchange ideas , deliver papers,receive training / updates, discuss issues of a clinical nature to establish a cohesive approach to our physiotherapy service
- Process and Procedures
- Develop and roll out process and procedures to our staff to ensure consistency of delivery in terms of exercise programs, treatments, recommendations etc.
- Put in place an induction program for all new hires that ensures that they are familiar and trained in all aspects of our processes and services
- Customer Service
- Liaise with Customer Care Manager and visit our client base on an ongoing basis to assess their satisfaction with our service and identifying ways of enhancing our value to them
- Plan your routes to clients in order to continually maintain regular face to face contact
- Identify new revenue opportunities with our existing client base and potential new areas for growth
- As a result of polling clients, design and implement new processes and methodologies and implement same across the team