- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are currently hiring for a Production Team Lead/Supervisor for one of our customers, a Multinational Manufacturing company based in Co.Clare. The function of this role will support all Production areas and continuous improvement. The successful candidate will report to the respective Production Manager and will operate on a 24/7 basis.
DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Leading the operational team to ensure they are meeting all operational goals and targets.
- Key deliverables include ensuring production and productivity targets are met while championing all aspects of World Class Manufacturing and actively driving improvement in both quality and consistency of products and production processes through the implementation of the production system.
- Ensure the shift achieves the required production service and productivity targets.
- Driving WCM activities in the area e.g. process confirmations, PPS, continuous improvement.
- Helping all staff members on the shift achieve maximum KPI’s.
- Lead transformational projects where required.
- 20% of the role will be spent operating production equipment on a where needed business.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Strong people management skills with and ability to lead, communicate and appropriately influence project team members.
- An openness to new methodologies and ability to follow-up on these independently.
- A motivated individual with strong can do attitude with a strong ability to think “outside the box”.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with staff at all levels in the company.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills
eFlexes are an equal opportunities employer.