- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
On behalf of our client, a well-established supplier of services and solutions to the electronics manufacturing companies, we are recruiting for a SMT Technician to join their team based in Limerick on permanent contract basis.
This unique role provides a combination of technical, customer facing and organisational responsibilities in an electronics manufacturing company and as such provides an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to work in an environment with responsibility.
- A min. 4 years of experience working in an electronics assembly environment with hands on assembly, machine maintenance and quality inspection in this area.
- Relevant working knowledge of quote and ordering processes essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of ISO and manufacturing procedures with ability to draft and complete documentation in line with these standards.
- SMT/PTH assembly and rework
- Pick and Place machine programming and set-up
-Assembly documentation preparation
-Quality control and Inspection
- Understanding component data sheets
- Oversee the end to end elect