Title: Warehouse Assistant
Contract: Permanent with probation period
Industry: Food GMP
Location: 10km from Limerick city centre- own transport required
Our client is looking to hire a Warehouse Operator with a valid Counter Balance License for their busy warehouse. The role will involve managing good inwards and good outwards.
This is an extremely fast paced role and requires excellent attention to detail.
- Ensure all products in warehouse are stored appropriately ensuring that no damage is caused
- Transport of raw materials to the production area as required
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles in a safe manner
- Ensure strict compliance to all Health & Safety directives
- Maintain highest level of housekeeping standards
- Cover for Warehouse Supervisor as required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment
- Valid Counter Balance Forklift and Power Pallet Truck Licence essential; Rigid Truck Licence would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Outlook
- Must be able to work as part of a Team
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Adheres to a gold standard of House Keeping as required in food industry
- Compliance to all Health & Safety standards
- Works well under pressure, exhibiting patience
- Excellent communication skills
- Manual Handling Certificate is desirable
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted to complete a screening telephone call to discuss their experience in more detail.
A face to face interview (via video call) and references will form part of the recruitment process.
‘eFlexes are an equal opportunities employer.’