eFlexes collects and uses your personal information to perform the recruitment functions/services you have requested. We will collect personal data. Personal data will generally consist of your name, contact details and other information contained in your CV. By uploading your details to the eFlexes website you are confirming your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by eFlexes to:
- Evaluate data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you. eFlexes in line with the nature of recruitment services, we will keep your data on our database with your consent.
- Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission. When your information is sent to a client, we will automatically notify you by email when this has been done, to which client it has been shared and for what specific purpose so that you know where else your data has been submitted and stored.
- Permit you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities and provide career guidance and support
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
- Third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, employment medical results, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
- For people being employed by eFlexes, additional personal information is required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished and data is not required for any other legal purposes.
- This list is not exhaustive and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above always with your explicit consent.
- We reserve the right to assign your data to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all the assets of our company in circumstances where the third party agrees to observe the terms of this Policy. eFlexes will notify you of such circumstances and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.