Technical Sales Specialist
eFlexes have a new opportunity for a Technical Sales Specialist to join a global leading brand based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
The Technical Sales Specialist will be the face of the company and have the opportunity to deliver a world-class experience with every interaction with their partners. Based in Shannon, the primary focus is supporting retail performance in the assigned territory to achieve targets via store visits, trainings, events, and technical support where and when required.
You will be responsible for improving sell-through performance, merchandising compliance, and developing a continuous improvement program of work to deliver improved retail performance for each store. We are a global inclusive team and require someone to demonstrate a positive attitude when faced with change, working with your teammates and with our partners.
- Provide onsite support to retail employees and distributor partners where needed
- Provide technical support to the sales team when required during sales pitches and customer presentations
- Develop and maintain a strong technical understanding of our products and services, as well as the competitive landscape
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to understand customer requirements and provide technical solutions to meet their needs for our products
- Establish productive, professional relationships with all retail employees within your assigned territory
- Improve retail employees' knowledge of our products on an ongoing basis
- Weekly analysis of sell-in/sell-out and sales forecast
- Audit in-store merchandising compliance where needed
- Confirm marketing initiatives
- Proactively source weekly retailer training opportunities at region, district, and/or store levels to efficiently train all employees within your assigned territory
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Proactively work with team members and contact centre to assist with troubleshooting any issues relating to the product
- Identify and define corrective actions and follow up to resolve any issues
Skills & Specifications:
- Fluent English speaker
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Technical aptitude. You are someone who learns quickly and takes ownership of all customer-related issues
- Effective troubleshooting skills: You demonstrate strong root cause analysis skills, and through effective troubleshooting skills, you can quickly identify problems and solutions.
- You work well in a collaborative troubleshooting environment while also being able to work autonomously to arrive at the right solution for our customers.
- Professional demeanour with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have the ability to establish a professional, friendly, and empathetic dialogue with customers.
- Excellent organisational skills: You can multitask activities with shifting priorities.
- Availability to travel. Domestic and international travel may be required, upwards of 70%.
- Clean driver's license is essential.
To apply: please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 871 3025 for further details.