- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
eFlexes Staffing and Recruitment Solutions have a very exciting role available for an experienced Customer Service Representative located in the Co.Galway area on a temporary basis.
Working as part of the Supply Chain team based in Co.Galway the role of Representative has responsibility for order management through order entry and to shipment and communication with the customer throughout the order process.
In this role, the Representative will work closely with the Customer Supply Chain Manager to ensure service level targets are achieved consistently. This role also offers the opportunity to interface with Operations and Supply Chain teams in all Transitions facilities.
As part of the support role the Representative will work on key projects and drive other projects internally and externally as directed by the business across regions. This project aspect will be a key deliverable in the role
Key responsibilities are as follows:
Order Entry & Management
• Ensure orders are entered at TOL within the agreed time lines with the Customer (lead times, ship dates etc). Distribute orders to the appropriate Transitions manufacturing and distribution sites. Proactively manage responses to customers on exceptions.
• Manage errors arising from the order entry process; liaison with NPI & Finance where appropriate.
• Ensure all orders are shipped on time to the customer within the lead time agreed with Transitions and the customer (Service Level Agreement).
• Liaise with the European Distribution Centre, TOL Shipping and other Manufacturing facilities on a daily basis to ensure shipments leave on time with all of the appropriate paperwork.
• Communicate with customers at all stages of the order process; eg. Order ship date; substrate shortages, open order reports etc.
• Link with Customer Supply Chain Manager to ensure orders are within forecast and highlight any potential service issues caused by substrate, late shipments etc. Attend customer calls as required.
• Service Levels: Collate and publish Service level performance to customers i.e. Order Fill Rate, Volume Shipped on Time, impact of yield and substrate shortages on order fill rate etc.
• Participate in Customer Satisfaction team and initiatives to enhance and add value to the customer experience
• Register Customer Queries and Complaints. Ensure query acknowledged within 4 hours and resolved or escalated within 24 hours. Ensure that customer complaints are acted on and escalated to ensure proper follow up and close out
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org today!
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer