- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
eFlexes Recruitment and Staffing Solutions have an exciting opportunity for experienced process operators based with our multinational client in Pharma sector in Shannon, Co.Clare. It is a permanent contract role.
To manufacture product in a safe, compliant and efficient manner, whilst ensuring documentation is accurately and timely completed in compliance with GMP, EHS and quality regulations and adhering to all site and operations procedures.
• Both manually and using control systems in place, in compliance with BMI’s, manufacture products using Reactors, Centrifuges, Dryers, Powder transfer systems, Filters, Pumps, etc.
• Carry out all other processing operations necessary for plant operation and to produce the scheduled output in compliance with all relevant SOP’s e.g. completion of equipment use log books and cleaning log books, handling raw materials into and out of the plant, handling of waste materials from the plant etc.
• Input of data on SAP on a real time basis in accordance with BMI’s and procedures, ensuring that all materials used for a batch are recorded on SAP e.g. MIGOs on the BMI’s, transfer orders etc.
• Assist in ensuring all process troubleshooting is promptly executed and resolved to minimise downtime, escalate the issue to the appropriate supervisor / manager when required.
• Identify areas of improvement in the process and plant, and participate in continuous improvement projects.
• Ensure comprehensive hand-over to incoming shifts & report on shift performance / EHS issues / quality issues/ action points.
• To ensure all documentation is completed correctly, in real time and within GMP compliance standards.
• Assist with the investigation, progression and close out of deviation documentation and accidents/ incidents.
• Attend where necessary and actively participate in all scheduled training and meetings.
• To maintain your workplace and area of work in a clean and tidy condition during and after any work completion. (i.e. clean as you go)
• To ensure that all waste is disposed of as per our Licence requirements, correctly segregated and materials stored in a correct manner.
• To ensure that unsafe conditions and potentially non-compliant environmental conditions are proactively identified and resolved.
• Contribute to the introduction of new processes effectively to comply with all Safety, Quality and Environmental regulations and according to schedules.
• Operation and completion of checks in the production plants as needed.
• Participate in Technical meetings e.g. criticality Assessments, HAZOP’s, risk assessments etc. as required.
• To keep an energy and cost aware focus and to work to reduce energy usage and waste on site.
• Any other reasonable job related duties that may be required from time to time.
• A minimum of Leaving Certificate level or equivalent.
• Good approach to decision making
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Good computer skills
• 5 years’ experience or technical knowledge of plant operations.
• Knowledge of Pharmachem industry
• Knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements (Safety, Quality, Environmental)
• Technical knowledge of production production processes and operations