We are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a strong track record in sourcing for the engineering and technical sector. Must have knowledge with supporting end to end recruitment to ensure timely turnaround times and promote and execute a positive professional brand experience to all candidates. This position is based in Shannon, Co. Clare. Give Lorraine a call in confidence to hear more about this exciting opportunity M: 087 6775980
- Understanding organisation talent needs and collaborating with stakeholders for effective execution of requirement
- Working with a variety of sectors/hiring managers to define role requirements, identifying recruitment channels, sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, monitoring pipelines through to negotiation and candidate acceptance.
- The ability to develop a pipeline of talent across the business to support future growth to bring a more strategic focus to recruitment
- Identify and attract talent into the business from a wide variety of sources (social networks, executive recruitment, developing networking channels etc.)
- Leading and managing the interview process with stakeholders including post interview evaluations with hiring managers and/or business HR as appropriate and providing interview feedback to unsuccessful candidates as requested
- Maintaining recruitment systems on a daily basis so as to ensure information is kept up-to-date.
- Minimum of 2 year's recruitment experience, ideally within an engineering or related environment
- Strong understanding of the various Engineering disciplines within the Electronics, Pharma, Medical Devices/Tech, and Energy sectors
- Professional qualification